Are you looking for a step up in your career? Are you experienced in guiding a team? Are you able to act decisively when faced with challenges? Do you have the passion to drive performance and efficiency when it comes to all things relating to compliance, security & safety?
If so, we have the perfect role for you, why not apply now?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for you to join us as Head of Compliance in Aarhus Airport, responsible for driving the compliance strategy and transformation in our airport. In this role, you have a unique chance to be part of a fast-mowing company, with many possibilities to develop the compliance work, to impact and make a difference in the industry. You will have the responsibility for a dedicated compliance team and will be a part of top management team in Aarhus Airport.
Aarhus Airport is the airport of Denmark’s second city. The airport is in the midst of an extensive turnaround, investing heavily in development, refurbishment, and expansion. The growth trajectory is expected to achieve strong underlying net growth between now and 2029 as the airport anticipates increasing to 1.5 million annual customers.
As Head of Compliance you will lead the coordination of aviation safety development and compliance activities in accordance with national and international legislative requirements and will report to CEO Brian Worm.
A key function of the role is to develop and drive performance and culture against Compliance standards through proactive and reactive methods and strategies. Establish targets and performance indicators, in cooperation with relevant stakeholders, and in line with current legislation and guidelines.
Your main tasks will include:
- Monitoring and coordinating compliance with legal requirements and internal regulations affecting Aarhus Airport’s operations.
- Regulatory compliance risk analysis and review.
- Operating the company-wide compliance management system.
- Professional support in the development and monitoring of compliance manuals and the related procedures.
- Compliance training, briefing and internal communication to raise awareness.
- Supporting the investigation of compliance-related reports received.
- Planning, organizing and conducting internal audits.
- Managing and following up on actions taken to correct non-compliances identified during audits or from other sources.
- Preparing management reports relating to compliance.
- Monitoring changes in legal provisions and secure that they are implemented in the organization.
This is what we expect from you:
- Specialist higher education qualification (technical, financial, legal)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Commitment to compliance with legal provisions and high ethical standards, besides advocating these
- Knowledge of integrated enterprise management systems
- Project management and change management experience
- Negotiation level English language skills
We offer a very dynamic position, with an opportunity to “make a difference”. If the above responsibilities and the potential to develop your career with us excite you, then get in touch. We are an equal opportunities employer and an organization that likes to stand out from the crowd; we thrive on excellence and diversity within our team. Aarhus Airport offers a range of benefits and highly competitive salaries in line with qualifications and experience. We expect the review of applications and interviews to commence soon and be ongoing – we are happy to wait for the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter with a summary of your experience and suitability via the application link, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact CEO Brian Worm, firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +45 51 90 78 65