We are looking to strengthen our QHSE team with a new colleague, who are ready to assume the responsibilities of supplier quality and secure supplies and parts for the production are in compliance with engineering specifications as well as production process parameters.
A key task will also be to further develop the global supplier quality strategy to support Fiberline Composites ongoing globalization journey.
About the job
- Global responsibility for supplier quality at our production sites
- Update and create business processes for supplier quality globally
- Work closely with Quality, Operations, Sourcing and other local stakeholders when handling supplier
- quality problems or improvements
- Be an active member in the Category management teams
- Conduct supplier audits and assessment on suppliers globally.
- Monitor supplier process capability to secure compliance with defined production process parameters
- Drive 8D process related to supplier quality issues
- Define incoming inspection criteria for raw materials
- Participate in development of purchasing specifications
- Review supplier quality data continuously to identify potential improvement areas
- Drive qualifications of new suppliers through PPAP process
- Secure compliance to ISO 9001 with respect to supplier handling
- Participate in new development projects
You will be joining a diverse team of 11 specialist, engineers and technicians working with Quality and HSE, all located at our production site in Middelfart.
There will be app 30-40 travel days a year, mainly visiting and auditing our global suppliers.
You hold a master’s degree in engineering, or an equivalent professional background combined with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on practical supplier quality management or quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideally you possess Six Sigma Green belt certification.
As person you have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbally and are capable of interfacing with numerous parties at all levels. You are structured and hold strong statistical and analytical skills.
Then submit your application and CV online as soon as possible. We will conduct interview ongoing.
If you have any question about the position, please feel free to contact Chief Q&HSE Officer, Annelie Thunell, +45 5339 6747.
About Fiberline Composites A/S:
Fiberline Composites is a market developing and knowledge-based manufacturing company strategically focused on the wind turbine industry and a world-leading supplier of advanced carbon- and fibreglass composite materials for the most critical load-bearing structures of wind turbine blades.
As a carbon- and glass fibre pultrusion specialist, we have been a trusted supplier to the wind power industry for the past 30 years. Our materials make up the most demanding parts of wind turbine blades, as root section inserts, spar caps and webs. In close collaboration with our customers, we push the boundaries for the performance in composites for the next generation wind turbine blades and profitable growth for our customers. For more information, visit www.fiberlinecomposites.com