Are you excited about taking a central position in a company that is expanding globally in the near future? Do you have strong analytical skills, technical understanding and a proven track record of delivering results in an international environment? Then you may be the Sourcing Associate we are looking for.
In recent years, Fiberline Composites has experienced strong growth and is now undergoing a transformation to prepare for the expansion of several production sites internationally.
To support this journey, Fiberline is looking for a Sourcing Associate who is a skilled negotiator, has an open inquisitive mindset and driven by the opportunity of taking a big role in the global expansion of the company.
You will be responsible for driving sourcing activities for the Glass Fibre & Fabrics category in Fiberline Composites. With reference to the Chief Procurement Officer, you will head up category management activities, lead negotiations, follow up and secure deliveries against forecast in order to fulfill contractual obligations in Denmark and our global subsidiaries.
The position as Sourcing Associate also includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Develop, implement and execute the global sourcing strategy for Glass Fibre & Fabrics.
- Set the direction for how to develop the category in close collaboration with key stakeholders and team members focusing on the improvement of safety, quality, delivery and costs.
- Supplier qualifications from market screening and assessment, through negotiations to final contract while building sustainable relationships.
- Execute business review meetings and follow up on a regular basis with suppliers on performance and initiate agreed development activities.
- Operational support to Supply Chain Management and QHSE in case of delivery and quality issues.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Procurement combined with at least 2 years of sourcing experience from a similar role. It is a clear advantage to have experience from a global role, have been working in an international environment within the wind / composites industry, or from another technical manufacturing segment.
As a person, you are naturally curious about market trends, and you follow industry developments closely. You have a strong sense of urgency, solution-orientated and have an innate interest in developing a strong network to enable future success.
Furthermore, we are looking for a Sourcing Associate, that has a:
- Technical flair and understanding of company processes, the supply chain and key suppliers.
- Comfortable handling internal stakeholders and suppliers, being the natural escalation point for your area of responsibility
- Excellent communication and analytical skills – and proficient in English – both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in Danish is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
Then submit your application and CV online at your earliest convenience and no later than February 21st. We will conduct interviews as they are received.
If you have any question about the position, please feel free to contact CPO Urs Torben Pedersen +45 7632 7832.
About Fiberline Composites A/S:
As a carbon- and glass fiber pultrusion specialist, we have been a trusted supplier to the wind power industry for the past 30 years. Our materials make up the most demanding parts of wind turbine blades, as root section inserts, spar caps and webs. In close collaboration with our customers, we push the boundaries for the performance in composites for the next generation wind turbine blades and profitable growth for our customers. For more information, visit www.fiberlinecomposites.com