Would you like to create and lead a behavior-based safety culture at Fiberline Composites? Are you a certified Lead Auditor to ISO 45001 and preferably ISO 14001? Do you have experience with change management in both attitude, behavior, and habits? Then you may be the employee, we are looking for as HSE Specialist
As the HSE Specialist you will have the overall responsibility to drive the HSE area in terms of develop, managing, and improve a standard setup for the area, in close coordination with internal, as well as external stakeholders. You will also drive the preparation for ISO 45001 certification and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements related to HSE area.
- Create a behavior-based safety culture with zero accident target.
- Conduct safety awareness training for production employees, administrative personnel, and managers.
- Develop and implement a standard HSE setup for the site in Denmark
- Develop and implement a targeted business standard procedure for:
- Risk assessments for the HSE area
- Incident handling
- Emergency response plans
- Drive preparation for ISO 45001 certification and secure certification within agreed timeframe
- Provide support related to the HSE area when opening new factories in new countries/regions
- Monitor, track and ensure legal compliance for legislation related to HSE area
- Establish and promote a HSE culture
- Support, coach, and mentor managers while driving accountability for HSE
You hold a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or other relevant education. On top of that, you have obtained experience from a similar position as described above, preferably within a production environment.
Further to that, we are looking for a HSE Specialist, who:
- Has experience conduction risk assessment in production environments
- Is certified lead auditor according to ISO 45001 and preferably ISO 14001
- Use to conduct audit in relation to HSE as a Lead Auditor.
- Seizes opportunities, embraces, and drives change
- Fluent written and spoken in English and Danish
- Have good communication and stakeholder skills
- Proactive and highly action oriented
Then submit your application and CV online as soon as possible. We will conduct interview ongoing.
If you have any question about the position, please feel free to contact Chief Q&HSE Officer, Carsten Træholt, +45 24476346.
Fiberline Composites A/S – a technology-leading and sustainable company in global expansion
With headquarters and technology centre in Middelfart, Fiberline Composites A/S is a market-developing and knowledge-based manufacturing company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of advanced profiles of carbon- and glass fibre reinforced plastics. We develop and produce composite materials for the wind industry.
We have a unique technical position in the wind industry with energy-efficient and sustainable solutions, which will be rolled out to the global arena during 2022.
Part of a greener future
We take responsibility and do what’s right for the environment. We do our utmost to use our resources efficiently and protect the environment. We are not the biggest, but we are technology leaders. Our products are a technological prerequisite for wind turbine blades to get longer in order to generate more energy and in that way, we play an important role within renewable energy.
350 innovative colleagues with KNOW-how
We are about 350 national and international colleagues with a fascination of the possibilities of a new material and a belief in the importance of knowledge sharing and a good collaboration in an internationally inspiring environment. We all play a big role in a small specialist company, and common to all of us is that we contribute to the development of renewable energy.
Our slogan is: WE KNOW HOW, which reflects a technical and knowledge-intensive company with many exciting challenges. We are as global as we are local, and when we are not busy working, we have various employee events that strengthen us socially.
Do you want to put your energy, experience and competencies into further developing Fiberline Composites A/S as the preferred supplier to the wind energy producers, we are very much looking forward to receiving your application and CV for one of our vacancies.