The focus of this position is optimization, engineering and development of the pultrusion process as well as using process engineering methods to support an efficient and reliable manufacturing process.
To be considered for this role, you will hold an advanced degree in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or similar qualifications in closely related subjects.
You will be part of a strong team of dedicated professionals. You will be trained in the pultrusion process at the Fiberline Technology Center in Denmark and work within a global team of specialists in Pultrusion Process Science and Engineering in close collaboration with specialists in Composite Engineering and Mechanics, Chemistry and Materials Science. You will work closely with Operations and Production Engineering to implement your solutions in operational practice, chiefly in Denmark, but also globally across Fiberline Composites’ production sites.
- Research salient process parameters in the pultrusion process and investigate how they interact.
- Determine and define process parameters to ensure quality is maintained during large-scale production.
- Use statistical data analysis and sound experimental methods to optimize the output of the pultrusion process.
- Support Operations by problem solving process issues in day-to-day production.
- Be part of implementation of new process solutions and best practices globally across the company’s production sites
- Plan, carry out and supervise process experiments and trials in laboratories, pilot plants and factories.
- Work closely with specialists in Composite Engineering and Mechanics and Chemistry on new product development, and determine how new products can most efficiently be manufactured.
- Work closely with colleagues in Chemistry and Materials Science to characterize composite materials from the pultrusion process. Use scientific methods to understand relationships between input materials, process conditions, and product properties and characteristics.
- Investigate the causes of defects and invent improvements to the process.
- Develop insights and methods to control the process ever more precisely, with higher efficiency, better quality and less waste.
- Work closely with Operations to implement your solutions in operational practice.
- Conduct MSA studies and oversee Quality Technician's work on measurement systems calibration and Certificates of Analysis.
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Process Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or in closely related disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience optimizing industrial processes.
- Expertise in statistical process analysis, data analysis and Experimental Design (DoE).
- Sound experimental skills and knowledge.
- Experience with composite materials processes is a strong plus.
- Six Sigma certification is a strong plus.
- Proactive, curious and structured.
- Good communication skills with excellent ability to compile technical reports and oral presentations.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
Then submit your application and CV online as soon as possible. We will conduct interview ongoing and you will hear from us at least within 4 weeks from submitting your application.
If you would like to know more about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Team Leader Pultrusion Process Science and Engineering, Berker Ozerciyes, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 76 32 78 31
About Fiberline Composites A/S
Fiberline Composites A/S – a technology-leading and sustainable company in global expansion
With headquarters and technology centre in Middelfart, Fiberline Composites A/S is a market-developing and knowledge-based manufacturing company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of advanced profiles of carbon- and glass fibre reinforced plastics. We develop and produce composite materials for the wind industry.
We have a unique technical position in the wind industry with energy-efficient and sustainable solutions, which will be rolled out to the global arena during 2022.
Part of a greener future
We take responsibility and do what’s right for the environment. We do our utmost to use our resources efficiently and protect the environment. We are not the biggest, but we are technology leaders. Our products are a technological prerequisite for wind turbine blades to get longer in order to generate more energy and in that way, we play an important role within renewable energy.
250 innovative colleagues with KNOW-how
We are about 250 national and international colleagues with a fascination of the possibilities of a new material and a belief in the importance of knowledge sharing and a good collaboration in an internationally inspiring environment. We all play a big role in a small specialist company, and common to all of us is that we contribute to the development of renewable energy.
Our slogan is: WE KNOW HOW, which reflects a technical and knowledge-intensive company with many exciting challenges. We are as global as we are local, and when we are not busy working, we have various employee events that strengthen us socially.
Do you want to put your energy, experience and competencies into further developing Fiberline Composites A/S as the preferred supplier to the wind energy producers, we are very much looking forward to receiving your application and CV for one of our vacancies.