We are looking to strengthen our QHSE team with a new colleague, who are ready to assume the responsibilities of supplier quality and secure supplies and parts for the production are in compliance with engineering specifications as well as production process parameters.
- Work closely with Quality, Operations, Sourcing and other local stakeholders when handling supplier quality problems or improvements
- Be an active member in the Category management teams
- Conduct supplier audits and assessment
- Monitor supplier process capability to secure compliance with defined production process parameters
- Drive 8D process related to supplier quality issues
- Define incoming inspection criteria for raw materials
- Participate in development of purchasing specifications
- Review supplier quality data continuously to identify potential improvement areas
- Drive qualifications of new suppliers through PPAP process
- Secure compliance to ISO 9001 with respect to supplier handling
- Participate in new development projects
You hold a master’s degree in engineering, or an equivalent professional background combined with a minimum of 5 years of hands on practical supplier quality management and/or quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment. Ideally you possess Six Sigma Green belt certification.
As person you have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbally and are capable of interfacing with numerous parties at all levels. You are structured and hold strong statistical and analytical skills.
Some travel will be required to conduct onsite supplier quality audits.
Then submit your application and CV online as soon as possible. We will conduct interview ongoing.
If you have any question about the position, please feel free to contact Chief Q&HSE Officer, Annelie Thunell, +45 5339 6747.
About Fiberline Composites A/S
As a carbon- and glass fibre pultrusion specialist, we have been a trusted supplier to the wind power industry for the past 30 years. Our materials make up the most demanding parts of wind turbine blades, as root section inserts, spar caps and webs. In close collaboration with our customers, we push the boundaries for the performance in composites for the next generation wind turbine blades and profitable growth for our customers. For more information, visit www.fiberlinecomposites.com