Are you excited about taking a key position in a company that is expanding globally in the coming years? Do you have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of delivering results in an international environment? Then you may be the Sourcing Specialist we are looking for.
In recent years, Fiberline Composites has experienced strong growth and is now undergoing a transformation to prepare for the expansion of several production sites internationally.
To support this journey, Fiberline is looking for a Sourcing Specialist with strong negotiation skills, an inquisitive mindset and driven by the opportunity of taking a pivotal role in the global expansion of the company. You will be responsible for driving all strategic and tactical sourcing activities for the largest category in Fiberline Composites – Carbon Category. With reference to the Chief Procurement Officer, you will lead negotiations, implement price frameworks, and follow up with key suppliers on contractual obligations in Denmark and our global subsidiaries. The position as Sourcing Specialist also includes the following areas of responsibility:
- Develop, implement an execute the global sourcing strategy for Carbon category.
- Set the strategic direction for how to develop the category in close collaboration with key stakeholders focusing on the improvement of safety, quality, costs, and delivery capacity.
- Drive the development of the local and global sourcing strategy for Carbon category.
- Lead negotiations to final contract while building sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Execute business review meetings and follow up on a regular basis with suppliers on performance and initiate agreed development activities.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Procurement combined with 5-8 years of solid sourcing specialist experience from a similar role. It is a clear advantage to have experience from a global role or have been working in an international environment within the wind or composites production industry.
As a person, you are proactive, solution-orientated and have an innate interest in developing a strong network in Denmark and internationally. You are naturally curious about market trends, and you follow the industry development closely. You have a strong sense of urgency, and you can deliver results in a fastmoving environment.
Furthermore, we are looking for a Sourcing Specialist, that has a:
- Proven track record of leading and securing large contract negotiations with key suppliers.
- Solid knowledge of the industry and composites manufacturing and a strong interest in developing the business.
- Thorough technical understanding that ensures an understanding of company processes, the supply chain and key suppliers.
- Comfortable handling conflict with suppliers and being the natural escalation point for your area.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and proficient in English – both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in Danish is an advantage.
Then submit your application and CV online at your earliest convenience and no later than September 20th. We will conduct interviews as they are received.
If you have any question about the position, please feel free to contact CPO Urs Torben Pedersen +45 7632 7832.
Fiberline Composites A/S – a technology-leading and sustainable company in global expansion
With headquarters and technology centre in Middelfart, Fiberline Composites A/S is a market-developing and knowledge-based manufacturing company and one of the world's leading manufacturers of advanced profiles of carbon- and glass fibre reinforced plastics. We develop and produce composite materials for the wind industry.
We have a unique technical position in the wind industry with energy-efficient and sustainable solutions, which will be rolled out to the global arena during 2022.
Part of a greener future
We take responsibility and do what’s right for the environment. We do our utmost to use our resources efficiently and protect the environment. We are not the biggest, but we are technology leaders. Our products are a technological prerequisite for wind turbine blades to get longer in order to generate more energy and in that way, we play an important role within renewable energy.
350 innovative colleagues with KNOW-how
We are about 350 national and international colleagues with a fascination of the possibilities of a new material and a belief in the importance of knowledge sharing and a good collaboration in an internationally inspiring environment. We all play a big role in a small specialist company, and common to all of us is that we contribute to the development of renewable energy.
Our slogan is: WE KNOW HOW, which reflects a technical and knowledge-intensive company with many exciting challenges. We are as global as we are local, and when we are not busy working, we have various employee events that strengthen us socially.
Do you want to put your energy, experience and competencies into further developing Fiberline Composites A/S as the preferred supplier to the wind energy producers, we are very much looking forward to receiving your application and CV for one of our vacancies.